2/5/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Tufts guard Tarik Smith, A17, runs the ball down the court in the men's basketball game against Trinity on Feb. 5, 2016. (Laura de Armas / The Tufts Daily) (Laura de Armas / The Tufts Daily)

2/5/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Tufts guard Tarik Smith, A17, runs the ball down the court in the men’s basketball game against Trinity on Feb. 5, 2016. (Laura de Armas / The Tufts Daily) (Laura de Armas / The Tufts Daily)

(Daily Photo)

(Leila Li / The Tufts Daily)

16/2/5 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Christina Fogarasi, program administrator at Tufts Institute for Innovation, receives and distributes name tags and information to participants at Human Health Hack on Feb.. 5, 2016. (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily) (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily)

16/2/5 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Christina Fogarasi, program administrator at Tufts Institute for Innovation, receives and distributes name tags and information to participants at Human Health Hack on Feb. 5, 2016. (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily)

(Daily Photo)

(Petrina Chan / The Tufts Daily)

2/11/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA –The new Associate Dean of the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service on Feb. 11, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily) (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

2/11/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA –The new Associate Dean of the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service on Feb. 11, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

2/5/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Teammates congratulate Tufts forward Chad Goldberg, A18, on his goal in the game against Conn. College on Friday, Feb. 5, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily) (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

2/5/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Teammates congratulate Tufts forward Chad Goldberg, A18, on his goal in the game against Conn. College on Friday, Feb. 5, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

2/11/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA –An archival exhibit of the public history of slavery and freedom in Medford that was created by CSRD students is displayed in Breed Memorial during the Africana Center's Distinguished Lecture with author Craig Wilder on Feb. 11, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily) (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

2/11/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA –An archival exhibit of the public history of slavery and freedom in Medford that was created by CSRD students is displayed in Breed Memorial during the Africana Center’s Distinguished Lecture with author Craig Wilder on Feb. 11, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)