Nick Nasser (LA '17): "“Hillary speaks kind of like the robots you see on TV – for the interests that support her. Bernie’s the one who talks about society as a whole. He’s not doing it to get votes, he’s doing it because it’s what he believes in."

Nick Nasser (LA ’17), for Sen. Bernie Sanders: ““Hillary speaks kind of like the robots you see on TV –for the interests that support her. Bernie’’s the one who talks about society as a whole. He’’s not doing it to get votes, he’’s doing it because it’’s what he believes in.”

Rachel Wahlert (LA'18), undecided: "“I think that information about the primaries isn’t well-disseminated and I don’t know enough to make an informed decision. There should be a holiday for election day so people can have time and resources to get to a polling place.”"

Rachel Wahlert (LA ’18), undecided: ““I think that information about the primaries isn’’t well-disseminated, and I don’’t know enough to make an informed decision. There should be a holiday for election day, so people can have time and resources to get to a polling place.””

Maria Grant, for Bernie Sanders: "He is radical enough to make the necessary changes but also realistic enough to be able to work effectively with Congress."

Maria Grant (LA ’19), for Sanders: “He is radical enough to make the necessary changes but also realistic enough to be able to work effectively with Congress.”

Chris Rackey, for Hillary or Kasich: "I’m more politically moderate and both of them are more moderate than Bernie or the other Republicans."

Chris Rackey (LA ’19), for Sec. Hillary Clinton or Gov. John Kasich: “I’m more politically moderate and both of them are more moderate than Bernie or the other Republicans.”

Mollie Beek (left), For Bernie Sanders: "I really like his platform and I also think that although Hillary has experience and is intelligent, I think she’s phony." Maya Blackstone (right), for Bernie Sanders: "I really like his personality and what he stands for. I think Hillary goes way too back-and-forth."

Mollie Beek (LA ’17), left, for Sanders: “I really like his platform, and I also think that although Hillary has experience and is intelligent, I think she’’s phony.” Maya Blackstone (LA ’17), right, for Sanders: “I really like his personality and what he stands for. I think Hillary goes way too back-and-forth.”

Mary O’Kane (LA'16), for Ted Cruz. "Ted Cruz is the candidate who best represents conservative, right-wing values. He also is the one who would uphold the Constitution and what this country was originally founded on."

Mary O’’Kane (LA’16), for Ted Cruz: “Ted Cruz is the candidate who best represents conservative, right-wing values. He also is the one who would uphold the Constitution and what this country was originally founded on.”

Tess Hinchman for Hillary Clinton: "Although I love Bernie’s policies, he doesn’t have a chance of being elected against the Republicans and I’m way more terrified of Cruz and Trump being president. I also think realistically that Hillary will get more done."

Tess Hinchman (LA ’19) for Clinton: “Although I love Bernie’’s policies, he doesn’t have a chance of being elected against the Republicans, and I’’m way more terrified of Cruz and Trump being president. I also think realistically that Hillary will get more done.”

Alex Demircan (LA ‘19): "“I consider myself a moderate and I’m still undecided, but I’m surprisingly probably going to vote in the Republican primary. I think the political climate has been far too polarized on both the right and left. We need a moderate President who represents the majority of Americans, not just one side. We need a President who can compromise and get things done, instead of fighting a Congress that won’t cooperate.”"

Alex Demircan (LA ‘’19): ““I consider myself a moderate, and I’’m still undecided, but I’’m surprisingly probably going to vote in the Republican primary. I think the political climate has been far too polarized on both the right and left. We need a moderate President who represents the majority of Americans, not just one side. We need a President who can compromise and get things done, instead of fighting a Congress that won’’t cooperate.””