This week we had a great Super Tuesday spread (check it out at http://picturetufts.tuftsdaily.com/2016/03/01/tufts-voting-preferences/) and shot some excting events on campus!

Here’s just a couple of the photos featured from our Voting Preferences project from Evan Sayles.

Our beloved Director of the Women’s Center started work at another school this week, but we got some great portraits of her before she left.

2/19/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Steph Gauchel, Director of the Women's Center, poses for a portrait on Friday, Feb. 19, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily) (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

Steph Gauchel, Director of the Women’s Center, poses for a portrait on Friday, Feb. 19, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

As always, more basketball photos from Laura De Armas.

2/28/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Tufts forward Melissa Baptista, LA'18, runs the ball down the court in the women's basketball game against Amherst on Feb. 28, 2016. (Laura de Armas / The Tufts Daily) (Laura de Armas / The Tufts Daily)

Tufts forward Melissa Baptista, LA’18, runs the ball down the court in the women’s basketball game against Amherst on Feb. 28, 2016. (Laura de Armas / The Tufts Daily)

The Spring Into Islam event brought us some great photos!

As a typical Tufts week goes, we had an exciting protest outside of Ballou Hall.

2016-03-02-Medford/Somerville-Tufts University-Members of Tufts Labor Coalition and supporters rally on Wednesday Mar. 2 to demand a Project Labor Agreement from Tufts, which would guarantee the hiring of union-only labor for large construction projects (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily). (Alex Knapp)

Members of Tufts Labor Coalition and supporters rally on Wednesday Mar. 2 to demand a Project Labor Agreement from Tufts, which would guarantee the hiring of union-only labor for large construction projects. (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily)

The end of the week had some really interesting and thought-provoking speakers that the Daily got to cover!

16/3/2 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Jose Antonio Vargas speaks about race, immigration, and identity in America, in Cohen Auditorium on March. 2, 2016. (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily) (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily)

Jose Antonio Vargas speaks about race, immigration, and identity in America, in Cohen Auditorium on March. 2, 2016. (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily)

3/3/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – J Street U Tufts brought member of Breaking the Silence and former IDF soldier Avner Gvaryahu to Tufts on March 3, 2016. Breaking the Silence is an organization that features the voices of IDF soldiers sharing their experiences while serving for Israel. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily) (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

J Street U Tufts brought member of Breaking the Silence and former IDF soldier Avner Gvaryahu to Tufts on March 3, 2016. Breaking the Silence is an organization that features the voices of IDF soldiers sharing their experiences while serving for Israel. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

Anddddd as always, our graphics team produced some amazing work!

This one was for an article about catfishing on campus.

2016-2-24 Tinder

This was for an article about our Ace Fellows, and the graphic will tell you all you need to know!

2016-3-1 ACE Fellows