This Wednesday night, the Tufts Entertainment Board brought comedian Natasha Leggero to Cohen Auditorium for a stand-up comedy performance. The new all female comedy group Tufts Funny Ladies opened the show with stand-up, skits and a musical number, debuting what they have been working on for weeks. Leggero headlined the event with an hour of standup and a “matchmaking” portion. This last part of the show included audience participation, in which she attempted to schedule a date for an audience member by bringing him and four women to the stage to determine which of the four woman he should date.

Here are our photos from the event by photographer Henry Hintermeister:

3/16/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA –Céili Hale of the comedy group Tufts Funny Ladies opens for comedian Natasha Leggero at Cohen Auditorium on March 16, 2016. (Henry Hintermeister / The Tufts Daily)

Céili Hale of Tufts Funny Ladies.

3/16/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA –Comedian Natasha Leggero performs at Cohen Auditorium on March 16, 2016. She invites audience member Temi Owoyemi to the stage. (Henry Hintermeister / The Tufts Daily)

Leggero invites audience member Temi Owoyemi to the stage to find him a date.

3/16/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA –Comedian Natasha Leggero, second from left, performs at Cohen Auditorium on March 16, 2016. She invites audience member Temi Owoyemi to the stage along with four other audience members, pictured behind Leggero, to set Owoyemi up on a date with one of them. (Henry Hintermeister / The Tufts Daily)

Leggero invites audience member Temi Owoyemi to the stage along with four other audience members, pictured behind Leggero, to set Owoyemi up on a date with one of them.