This week Evan Sayles continued to produce interesting and candid sports shots showing the intensity of the competition between athletes.

3/12/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Simultaneously tripped and knocked to the ground, Tufts midfielder Cecily Freliech (LA ‘19) attempts a shot on the goal in the game against Middlebury on Saturday, March 12, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily) (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

Simultaneously tripped and knocked to the ground, Tufts midfielder Cecily Freliech (LA ‘19) attempts a shot on the goal in the game against Middlebury on Saturday, March 12, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

3/11/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Fans celebrate the Jumbos' victory in the NCAA Sweet 16 tournament game against Johnson and Wales University on Friday, March 11, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily) (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

Fans celebrate the Jumbos’ victory in the NCAA Sweet 16 tournament game against Johnson and Wales University on Friday, March 11, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

3/11/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Tufts guard Everett Dayton, LA'18, charges through two defenders in the NCAA Sweet 16 tournament game against Johnson and Wales University on Friday, March 11, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

Tufts guard Everett Dayton, LA’18, charges through two defenders in the NCAA Sweet 16 tournament game against Johnson and Wales University on Friday, March 11, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

We photographed new science initiatives, like the upcoming Science, Technology and Society program, and the experiments at the Human-Computer Interaction lab.

3/10/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Associate Professor of Mathematics, Moon Duchin, talks about the newly-launched Science Technology and Society Studies Program (STS) on a student summit in Sophia Gordon Multi-purpose Room on March 10, 2016. (Jiaxun Li / The Tufts Daily) (Jiaxun Li / The Tufts Daily)

Associate Professor of Mathematics, Moon Duchin, talks about the newly-launched Science, Technology and Society Program (STS) during a student summit in Sophia Gordon Multi-purpose Room on March 10. (Jiaxun Li / The Tufts Daily)

BACh mock experiment at Tufts HCI Lab. PhD student places electrodes on his head (holds them with band) in order to assess electrical impulses while playing simple assigned melodies on the keyboard. Professor Jacob explains the melody to him. 3/8/16-Medford/Somerville, MA- BACh experiment @ Tufts HCI Lab. Professor Robert Jacob mentors PhD students in the pictures. on March 08th, 2016. (Maria Ferraz / The Tufts Daily) (Daily Photo)

PhD student places electrodes on his head (holds them with band) in order to assess electrical impulses while playing simple assigned melodies on the keyboard BACh mock experiment at the Tufts HCI Lab. Professor Jacob explains the melody to him on March 8. (Maria Ferraz / The Tufts Daily)

Professor Robert Jacob. 3/8/16-Medford/Somerville, MA- BACh experiment @ Tufts HCI Lab. Professor Robert Jacob mentors PhD students in the pictures. on March 08th, 2016. (Maria Ferraz / The Tufts Daily) (Daily Photo)

Professor Robert Jacob on March 8. (Maria Ferraz / The Tufts Daily)

We had some beautiful days this week, and were able to capture great outside moments.

2016-03-09-Tufts students take to the President's Lawn on an unseasonably warm day in March (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily). (Alex Knapp)

Tufts students take to the President’s Lawn on an unseasonably warm day in March (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily).

3/17/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA –The sunset after a light rain on March 17, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily) (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

The sunset after a light rain on March 17. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

And check out our coverage of comedian Natasha Leggero performing on campus: http://picturetufts.tuftsdaily.com/2016/03/17/natasha-leggero-performs/

Stay tuned for our coverage of spring break 🙂