3/18/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Tufts campus at sunset on Friday, March 18, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

Tufts campus at sunset on Friday, March 18. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

4/3/2016 - Medford, MA - Mount Holyoke rowers carry their boat away while Hamilton rowers prepare to launch at Tufts' crew meet with Hamilton, Coast Guard, Trinity, and Mount Holyoke at William Shoemaker Boathouse on Sat Apr 3, 2016. (Ray Bernoff / The Tufts Daily) (Ray Bernoff)

Mount Holyoke rowers carry their boat away while Hamilton rowers prepare to launch at Tufts’ crew meet with Hamilton, Coast Guard, Trinity, and Mount Holyoke at William Shoemaker Boathouse on Sat Apr. 3, 2016. (Ray Bernoff / The Tufts Daily)

16/4/4 – Medford/Somerville, MA –Paul Ruldoph, the lead second chef with Tufts Dining, poses for Tufts Daily on April. 4, 2016. (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily) (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily)

Paul Rudolph, the lead second chef with Tufts Dining, poses for Tufts Daily on April 4. (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily)

CAPTION during a Tufts Climbing Team practice on Wednesday night, April 6, 2016 at MetroRock in Everett, MA. (Max Lalanne/The Tufts Daily) (Max Lalanne/The Tufts Daily)

MP Monks scales a wall during a Tufts Climbing Team practice on Wednesday night, April 6, 2016 at MetroRock in Everett, MA. (Max Lalanne/The Tufts Daily)

Students in Hotung Cafe watch a live-stream of the NCAA Division III Women’s Basketball Championship game, which Tufts lost 51-63 to Thomas More, on April 4. (Max Lalanne / The Tufts Daily)

4/7/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – A student band performs in Hotung during the Battle of the Bands on Thursday, Apr. 7, 2016. The winner of the night's event, Water Walk, will be able to perform as an opener during Spring Fling. (Nicholas Pfosi / The Tufts Daily) (Nicholas Pfosi / The Tufts Daily)

A student band performs in Hotung during the Battle of the Bands on Thursday, Apr. 7, 2016. The winner of the night’s event, Water Walk, will be able to perform as an opener during Spring Fling. (Nicholas Pfosi / The Tufts Daily)

4/1/16 - Medford/Somerville, MA - Zoe Miller hits the ball during the Tufts women's tennis matches against Colby on the Voute Tennis Courts on Apr 1, 2016. (Ray Bernoff / The Tufts Daily) (Ray Bernoff)

Zoe Miller hits the ball during the Tufts women’s tennis matches against Colby on the Voute Tennis Courts on April 1, 2016. (Ray Bernoff / The Tufts Daily)

Congressman and last surviving member of the Civil Rights “Big Six” group of leaders John Lewis came to Tufts this week.

And a wonderful graphic about cuts to funding for club sports.

2016-4-7 Club Ath