4/11/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Anchorman for CNN Anderson Cooper poses for a portrait before delivering the 11th Annual Edward R. Murrow Forum on Issues in Journalism in Cohen Auditorium on April. 11, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily) (Sofie Hecht)

Anchor for CNN Anderson Cooper poses for a portrait before delivering the 11th Annual Edward R. Murrow Forum on Issues in Journalism in Cohen Auditorium on April 11. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

4/11/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Jonathan Tisch (A'76) speaks with CNN anchor Anderson Cooper for the 11th Annual Edward R. Murrow Forum on Issues in Journalism in Cohen Auditorium on April. 11, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily) (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

CNN anchor Anderson Cooper delivers the 11th Annual Edward R. Murrow Forum on Issues in Journalism in Cohen Auditorium on April 11. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

4/14/16—Medford/Somerville—A TUPD officer patrols Wren Hall on the night of April 14, 2016, following an assault incident that occurred in the dorm earlier this month. (Max Lalanne/The Tufts Daily) (Max Lalanne/The Tufts Daily)

A TUPD officer patrols Wren Hall on the night of April 14, following an assault incident that occurred in the dorm earlier this month. (Max Lalanne/The Tufts Daily)

16/4/12 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Tufts men's lacrosse team players at the game versus Endicott April. 12, 2016. (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily) (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily)

Tufts men’s lacrosse team players at the game versus Endicott on April 12. (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily)

2016-04-14-Medford/Somerville-Tufts University-51 Winthrop-Alyssa Antman performs "Sincerely, Me," written by herself (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily). (Alex Knapp)

Alyssa Antman performs her piece “Sincerely, Me” during a student production “The Monologues.” (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily)

2016-04-14-Medford/Somerville-Tufts University-Goddard Chapel-Tufts community members gathered at Goddard Chapel on April 14, 2016 to celebrate the life of Alex Bhak (LA '19) who passed away on April 1 (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily). (Alex Knapp)

Tufts community members gathered at Goddard Chapel on April 14 to celebrate the life of Alex Bhak (LA ’19) who passed away on April 1. (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily)