4/29/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Dutch ReBelle, a Boston-based MC, performs at the Trapfest 2016 hosted by the Tufts University Africana center on Apr. 29th, 2016. (Jiaxun Li / The Tufts Daily) (Jiaxun Li)

Dutch ReBelle, a Boston-based MC, performs at Trapfest 2016 hosted by the Tufts University Africana center on April 29, 2016. (Jiaxun Li / The Tufts Daily)

2016-05-01-Medford/Somerville-Tufts University-President's Lawn-The audience holds up Kim after Matt throws confetti into the air (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily). (Alex Knapp)

The audience holds up Kim after Matt throws confetti into the air during Matt and Kim’s performance at Spring Fling on May 1, 2016. (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily)

2016-04-30-Medford/Somerville-Tufts University-Ellis Oval-Dogs, dog walkers, and dog owners participating in Animal Aid gather near the Ellis Oval (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily). (Alex Knapp)

Dogs, dog walkers, and dog owners involved in Animal Aid gather near the Ellis Oval on April 30, 2016. (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily)

4/26/2016 - Medford/Somerville, MA - Professor of Energy and Environmental Policy at The Fletcher School and Director of Fletcher's Center for International Environment & Resource Policy Kelly Sims Gallagher poses for a portrait on April 24, 2016. (Max Lalanne / The Tufts Daily) (Max Lalanne / The Tufts Daily)

Professor of Energy and Environmental Policy at The Fletcher School and Director of Fletcher’s Center for International Environment & Resource Policy Kelly Sims Gallagher poses for a portrait on April 24, 2016. (Max Lalanne / The Tufts Daily)

4/23/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA –John Greenberg (LA'18) and Kyle Anderson (LA'19) compete in the 5000m at the Tufts Sunshine Classic at the Dussault Outdoor Track on April 23, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily) (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

John Greenberg (LA ’18) and Kyle Anderson (LA ’19) compete in the 5000-Meter at the Tufts Sunshine Classic at the Dussault Outdoor Track on April 23, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

4/27/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Players run to a huddle before the game against the Bowdoin Polar Bears on Wednesday, April 27, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

Players run to a huddle before the game against the Bowdoin Polar Bears on April 27, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)