This Week In Photos 01/31-02/05

This week was exciting for the Tufts Daily photo department! Evan rocked the picture game with photos from the Iowa Caucus and we got to shoot tons of sports! New photographers are doing great and getting front page features already, so we can’t wait to see what they do in the upcoming weeks. <3

Former Director of the ExCollege Robyn Gittleman on Jan. 26, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

Dr. Noam Chomsky speaks about world conflicts in the Cohen Auditorium on Jan. 28, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

Sister Mary Scullion talks to the Tufts community about ending homelessness (Maria Ferraz / The Tufts Daily)

2/2/16 ñ Medford/Somerville, MA ñ Tufts guard Tarik Smith, A17, charges through two UMass Dartmouth players in the men's basketball game against UMass Dartmouth on Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
Tufts junior guard Tarik Smith charges through two UMass Dartmouth players in the men’s basketball game on Tuesday, Feb. 2. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

Tufts Men's and Women's Track and Field compete at Tufts Stampede on January 30th. (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily)
Tufts Men’s and Women’s Track and Field compete at Tufts Stampede on January 30th. (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily)

On the day of the Iowa caucus, Republican presidential candidate GOV. CHRIS CHRISTIE speaks to the Westside Conservative Club at Machine Shed restaurant in Urbandale, Iowa. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
On the day of the Iowa caucus, Republican presidential candidate Gov. Chris Christie speaks to the Westside Conservative Club at Machine Shed restaurant in Urbandale, Iowa. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

On the night before the Iowa caucus, Democratic presidential candidate SEN. BERNIE SANDERS gives a rally at Grand View University's Sisam Arena in Des Moines, Iowa. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
On the night before the Iowa caucus, Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders gives a rally at Grand View University’s Sisam Arena in Des Moines, Iowa. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

Published by

sofiehecht

Sofie Hecht is a photographer for the Tufts Daily. She can be reached at sofie.hecht@tufts.edu