GET OUT THE VOTE

Tufts political groups ventured into New Hampshire to canvass before the primaries for Get Out the Vote. Tufts Daily photographers and reporters covered the event all day.

Democratic president and Secretary of State HILLARY CLINTON hears the question of an audience member at her New England College town hall event on Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016, three days before the N.H. primary. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
Democratic presidential candidate and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hears the question of an audience member at her New England College town hall event on Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016, three days before the N.H. primary. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

Tufts for Hillary students canvass in Merimack, NH on Saturday February 7th (Hailey Gavin / The Tufts Daily) (Daily Photo)
Tufts for Hillary students canvass in Merrimack, NH on Saturday, Feb. 6. (Hailey Gavin / The Tufts Daily)

Republican presidential candidate and N.J. governor CHRIS CHRISTIE speaks at a rally in Bedford, N.H. to encourage primary voters to vote for him on Tuesday. Behind him stands Mass. governor CHARLIE BAKER, CHRISTIE's most recent major endorsement. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
Republican presidential candidate and N.J. governor Chris Christie speaks at a rally in Bedford, N.H. to encourage primary voters to vote for him on Tuesday. Behind him stands Mass. governor Baker, Christie’s most recent major endorsement. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

2016-02-06-Manchester, NH-Members of Tufts for Bernie canvass in Manchester, NH on Sunday February 6th before the state primary on Tuesday. Nate Krinsky (left) and Zach Bernstein (right) wait for a Manchester resident to open their door (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily) (Alex Knapp)
Members of Tufts for Bernie canvass in Manchester, NH on Sunday February 6th before the state primary on Tuesday. Nate Krinsky (left) and Zach Bernstein (right) wait for a Manchester resident to open their door (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily)

2016-02-06-Manchester, NH-Members of Tufts for Bernie canvass in Manchester, NH on Sunday February 6th before the state primary on Tuesday. Nick Nasser (left) and Deena Alexander (right) make sure a Bernie supporter knows the proper polling information for his neighborhood (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily) (Alex Knapp)
Members of Tufts for Bernie canvass in Manchester, NH on Sunday February 6th before the state primary on Tuesday. Nick Nasser (left) and Deena Alexander (right) make sure a Bernie supporter knows the proper polling information for his neighborhood (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily)

Republican presidential candidate and Ohio governor JOHN KASICH speaks to volunteers in Manchester, N.H. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)

2016-02-06-Manchester, NH-Members of Tufts for Bernie canvass in Manchester, NH on Sunday February 6th before the state primary on Tuesday. Nate Krinsky (center) and Zach Bernstein (right) get more Bernie literature from Nick Nasser (left), another Tufts for Bernie member (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily) (Alex Knapp)
Members of Tufts for Bernie canvass in Manchester, NH on Sunday February 6th before the state primary on Tuesday. Nate Krinsky (center) and Zach Bernstein (right) get more Bernie literature from Nick Nasser (left), another Tufts for Bernie member (Alex Knapp / The Tufts Daily)

Published by

sofiehecht

Sofie Hecht is a photographer for the Tufts Daily. She can be reached at sofie.hecht@tufts.edu