This Week in Photos 2/13-2/19

This week we did some exciting things! Evan and Sofie got an exclusive interview with the Tufts Dean of Admissions who will be leaving for a job at Dartmouth. This collaborative project turned out really nice. Look at it here: https://tuftsdaily.atavist.com/lee-coffins-legacy!

And, as always, some more great sports photos and impressive portraits of impressive people came from this week!

2/12/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Dean of Undergraduate Admissions Lee Coffin makes a snow angel on Friday, Feb. 12, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily) (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
Dean of Undergraduate Admissions Lee Coffin makes a snow angel on Friday, Feb. 12, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
2/5/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Fighting a Hamilton defenseman, Tufts forward Matt Pugh, A17, rapidly changes direction with the puck in the game against Conn. College on Friday, Feb. 5, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily) (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
Fighting a Hamilton defenseman, Tufts forward Matt Pugh, LA’17, rapidly changes direction with the puck in the game against Conn. College on Friday, Feb. 5, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
16/2/10 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Walker Bristol, the Humanist Chaplain at Tufts University, poses in front of Goddard Chapel on Feb. 10, 2016. (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily) (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily)
The University Chaplaincy Humanist in Residence Walker Bristol (LA’14) in front of Goddard Chapel on Feb. 10. (Ziqing Xiong / The Tufts Daily)
2/10/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Dr. Sam Weiss Evans, professor of an STS Program course called Technoscience and the State, poses for a portrait on the Academic Quad on Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily) (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
Dr. Sam Weiss Evans, professor of an STS Program course called Technoscience and the State, poses for a portrait on the Academic Quad on Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016. (Evan Sayles / The Tufts Daily)
2/12/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA –Current Dean of Undergraduate Admissions Lee Coffin has accepted a job as Vice Provost for Enrollment and Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid at Dartmouth College which will begin July 1. He poses in Bendetson on Feb. 12, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily) (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)
Current Dean of Undergraduate Admissions Lee Coffin has accepted a job as Vice Provost for Enrollment and Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid at Dartmouth College which will begin July 1. He poses in Bendetson Hall with his dog Logan on Feb. 12, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)
2/18/16 – Medford/Somerville, MA – Former moderator of NBC’s Meet the Press and author of "How’s Your Faith?: An Unlikely Spiritual Journey" David Gregory talks with the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service Dean Alan Solomont as a part of the Tisch College Distinguished Lecture Series on Feb. 18, 2016. (Mia Lambert / The Tufts Daily) (Mia Lambert / The Tufts Daily)
Former moderator of NBC’s Meet the Press and author of “How’s Your Faith?: An Unlikely Spiritual Journey” David Gregory talks with the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service Dean Alan Solomont as a part of the Tisch College Distinguished Lecture Series on Feb. 18, 2016. (Sofie Hecht / The Tufts Daily)

Published by

sofiehecht

Sofie Hecht is a photographer for the Tufts Daily. She can be reached at sofie.hecht@tufts.edu